Bus Subsidy Registration
Provincial Skills Canada BC Competition
April 5, 2017
TradeX Abbotsford BC
Free Admission & Parking
Skills Canada BC invites all affiliated schools and youth groups to tour the Skills BC Provincial Skills Canada Competition and BC’s Largest Trade & Technology Career Fair!
Become an Affiliated Skills BC School Click Here!
Spend an unforgettable day discovering skilled trade and technology careers! Travel subsidies of $300 are available.
Bus Subsidy Guidelines:
- A maximum of 2 bus subsidies may be applied for by one organization/school, up to $300 per bus, up to a total $600 per school.
- Buses may be booked through a transportation company of your choice.
- Bus subsidies are awarded on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- Confirmation of bus subsidy/ies will be sent to you via email. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- Estimated time of arrival and departure are mandatory when completing the bus subsidy application.
- Bus subsidies will be issued to qualifying organizations/schools as reimbursements AFTER the Provincial Competition and ONLY with a copy of a paid invoice. All copies of paid invoices MUST be received by the Skills Canada BC office no later than May 31, 2017 to be considered for reimbursement. Please scan and email paid invoices to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Bus Subsidy Invoice/s
- Bus subsidies are to assist with costs specific to bus/driver rental, ferry travel or TOC costs.
- A bus constitutes a minimum of 20 students.
We look forward to seeing you!